Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabulous in Only 20 Minutes

This morning, I decided to check out Chapter 7: Fabulous in Only 15 Minutes.

I've only reviewed half of this chapter and already I have 10 new recipes to enjoy! AND I actually believe they will take only 20 minutes! Since I often get so focused on tasks that I forget to eat until I'm ravenous, quickly yummy real food is a god-send.

My fav's in this group so far are:
242 Filet Mignon with Herb Butter
243 Flank Steak with Herbes de Provence
251 Hungarian-style Pork Chops with Sour Creme Sauce

I'm having so much fun reviewing recipes in this cookbook. I've discovered a whole new way to be a more fabulous Kitchen Goddess!


Copyright © 2009 Kathleen Tumpane. All rights reserved.

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE?

You can, as long as you include the copyright and this blurb with it:

Feng Shui Designer, Teacher, and Coach, Kathleen Tumpane ASID, is the author of Slim House Slim Body; How to use Intentional Design to become and be slim. Visit her Slim Blog at http://www.slimhouseslimbody.com for articles, tips, and news of teleclasses.



No comments:

Post a Comment