Thursday, June 18, 2009

M*A*S*H wisdom applies to Recipe Review

This morning, I started recipe review by copying the Chapter List of Recipes for Chapter 3. Then I realized, it would be time saving to do all the Chapter Lists at once. Now, whenever I start reviewing recipes, I can be at leisure to simply read.

This type of time saver was beautifully expressed on M*A*S*H. When chastised for being such a slow surgeon, Charles Emerson Winchester very haughtily says, "I do one thing at a time, I do it Very Well, and then I do something else!"

It may not be the best thing for a M*A*S*H unit surgeon, but it is often a very good practice for the most effective use of time.

Copyright © 2009 Kathleen Tumpane. All rights reserved.

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE?

You can, as long as you include the copyright and this blurb with it:

Feng Shui Designer, Teacher, and Coach, Kathleen Tumpane ASID, is the author of Slim House Slim Body; How to use Intentional Design to become and be slim. Visit her Slim Blog at http://www.slimhouseslimbody.com for articles, tips, and news of teleclasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment