Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Delish Recipe for Carnivores

If you're a carnivorous person, like myself, you'll enjoy this recipe for flank steak. I've created elaborate marinades but this super simple recipe only slightly modified from Weight Watchers' in 20 minutes, is the yummiest I've found!

Flank Steak with Herbes de Provence

1.5 T Herbes de Provence
1 t Salt
.5 t Pepper

Combine the ingredients. I enjoy using my glass mortar & pestle to combine the flavors. Then rub the herb mixture on the steak.

Spray your Lean Mean Grilling Machine with non-stick spray. Preheat.

Cook 5 minutes. (for medium)

Let rest on your cutting board 5 minutes.

Cut across the grain. Serve!

Enjoy!

PS No Lean Mean Grilling Machine? Follow WW in 20 minutes or go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and treat yourself to this fabulous small appliance!

No comments:

Post a Comment