Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daily Slim Plan

One practice that really helps me stick to my Slim Plan is using the Daily Slim Plan form to
  • keep track of my intake and carb count (you can count POINTS, carbs, whatever works for you)
  • note my activity plans and mark them off after doing them
  • note my water consumption (bottles)
  • note my supplements consumption (also reminds me to take them)
  • note any Slim Actions I intend to do and mark them off when done
My favorite part of the Daily Slim Plan is the "Plan to Overcome Today's Obstacles."

At the start of each day, as I note breakfast, mark off the AM vitamins, and plan the day's activities, when I come to the "Plan to Overcome Today's Obstacles" I think about the day's agenda.

If I'm planning on doing errands, meeting with clients, checking on job sites, that section will note the "e food" that is "emergency food" I plan to take with me. This time of year, it includes a note to remind myself to use the cool bag.

Other times, that section might say "Go to Albertsons to get more yummy, slim treats."

Since it is part of the form, this section helps me anticipate where or when I may go "off my program," and create a plan to avert that self-defeating circumstance and the self recriminations that often attend such acts.

I like using this form to self-monitor. Sure, there are days I don't use it. Sure, there are days I start to use it and then stop making notes after lunch. By that time, though, I've already done the "Plan to Overcome Today's Obstacles," so I'm good.

Email me at kathleen@elemenza.com to receive the form as a pdf file ready to print!


Copyright © 2009 Kathleen Tumpane. All rights reserved.

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE?

You can, as long as you include the copyright and this blurb with it:

Feng Shui Designer, Teacher, and Coach, Kathleen Tumpane ASID, is the author of Slim House Slim Body; How to use Intentional Design to become and be slim. Visit her Slim Blog at http://www.slimhouseslimbody.blogspot.com for articles, tips, and news of teleclasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment