Thursday, October 14, 2010

For the slim life: Love your closet, love yourself!

This dress just arrived from my favorite store, Nordstrom.  I am so happy to share that I ordered it in size Medium, and it fits!!  Mind you, I'm much curvier than this stick of a model, so it looks different on me.  Actually, I can honestly say I look better in this dress than the super slim model.  Yay!

I am feeling very good about my shape and fitness, at the moment.  Frankly, it feels scary to even "publish" that news.  I'm still a size away from fitting into the sexy red halter dress from my Mom's slim years, so still in slimming mode.

This takes me to a very important feng shui for slimness point: The more you love yourself exactly as you are, today, the more quickly you will reach your slim goals.

It also reminds me of  the Slim Closet chapter in my book.  If this dress had not fit me comfortably, now, I would have sent it back.  Right away.  Even if it was only a little snug and might fit in a week or two.

If a garment is not wearable today, it should be either (a) not in your home at all or (b) at least in a storage area out of your daily presence.

Slimming down your closet is one of the quickest, easiest ways to support your desire to be slim and fit.  When every garment in your closet is wearable, now, you feel much better about yourself, now.  If every third garment is too tight to wear, it makes you feel bad to even move past it to the roomier clothes.

By the way, Mom's sexy red, halter dress is in a storeroom, in a garment bag, completely invisible by casual glance.  

Find other equally easy ways to support your slim lifestyle in Slim House Slim BodyOrder your copy, today!

1 comment: